We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Chocolate or Mickey Mouse?

01 April 2009


Both! For those of you that love both, (although, I must say that I was just in it for the chocolate!!) Here is a random picture of the BEST dessert on earth! I named it molten Mickey Cake, took a picture and then ate it all!- not exactly planned, but delicious.
___________________________
Here is the recipe:
(Warning! Highly addictive substance, and really easy to make!)
4 squares Semi-sweet bakers Chocolate
1/2 c butter
(melt together in microwave, stir till smooth)
Add:
(one at a time and combine before adding the next ingredient)
1 c Powdered sugar
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
6 T flour
Divide between 4 small 6-8 oz Pam sprayed ramekins
Bake 425 for 13 - 14 minutes or until top begins to crack.
Remove from oven, let stand 1 minute, cut around edge and invert onto plate.
___________________
(this product is not guaranteed to look like Mickey- but it will taste good!)
Enjoy!

6 comments:

CourtneyB April 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Woah. That looks AWESOME. Does the chocolate pour out of it, or is that a separate sauce?

I wonder if I have all the ingredients for that on hand? It looks just too good to pass up . . .

Marsha April 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I made this for the missionaries once a while back. It is highly addictive and oh so good.

Anonymous,  April 1, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

So pretty much I was going to call and get this recipe before you posted about it, because I thought to myself I want to make what I call a lava dessert, and who would have it....Cassity. And about your obsessions, we all know I hang my clothes the same way (although it gets a little out of hand with putting four other peoples clothes away). The other obsessions are way to embarrassing, but you already know them anyways.

Lori Cook April 6, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

These were soooo good. Thanks for the recipe! Too bad for me that most of the kids did not like them and I ate much more then I should have, before saying enough was enough! Oh well I sure did enjoy them!!!!

Carrie April 7, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

I have got to try this recipe-both Aaron and Jake are huge chocolate lovers! And thank you for leaving a comment about the NKOTB concert-I thought everyone must think I am too crazy. Thank you for being happy for my fun! I am still waiting for the baby bump maternity clothes picture...You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady in maternity clothes!

Erika February 9, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I know I'm a little late with my comment to this post. But I just found you (well...your blog) and I browsed through your posts and immediately got addicted to all your "chocolate-related" ones. Wow, I mean wow, I entered heaven. I think I'll head to the kitchen right N.O.W.! :) hahaha
thanks for your help, ♥ Erika

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP