We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Elephant Butts and Ice Cream

08 April 2009

As many of you know, (since I shamelessly announced it on facebook!, so that I could get extra attention) yesterday was my Birthday!
Thank you for all your well wishes, it really was a WONDERFUL day. I woke up to a really nice little love letter from my husband. And took my time getting ready. Then at 12:30, I went and picked Justin up from work so we could have a play date together for my birthday!!!
We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. Mi Cocinas, I think I have that right. The lunch was a little disappointing, (we actually both ordered Chalupas, they were hard shells with like nacho cheese and beans... um-- not so great!!- we found out today that we should have ordered fajitas....) Oh well, the restaurant itself was well designed and nice.
We began walking around downtown, thinking that is what we would do. We stopped by the Fort Worth visitors center to see what we ought to do downtown. Then they mentioned the zoo (not exactly downtown... but) I have never really been to a real zoo, -like a big zoo. I went to the Logan, Utah zoo several times, with my nieces and nephews, but a real live zoo. I had to go, and since it was MY day we did!
On the way to the car though, we saw a chocolate shop... (remember it's my day)

My BIRTHDAY ZOO ADVENTURE!!
by me.











And they had KITTIES!!!
Yeah, you all know I LOVE kitties!
Here kitty, kitty!














What a fabulous day, and I got to go out to dinner, and watch biggest loser and visit with friends, for a short bit at our card club! Happy day!

8 comments:

InkMom April 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

And there's not much I wouldn't do right now for a Nutter Butter dipped in chocolate.

Remodelaholic April 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

The "bad hair day" thing is some sort of primate. An orangutan, I just looked it up to be sure! Poor guy, They would probably figure out how to use a brush if they gave them one!

Deidra April 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

A Nutter Butter dipped in chocolate? Sounds like the perfect birthday treat! I love Nutter Butters....mmmm!

Happy birthday, and your little belly is pretty cute!

Julie M. April 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Mmm, those treats look delish! And we LOVE our big zoo here. You should come visit sometime.

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Love the pics!
And I'm so mad, we were at a sewing class last night and Leslie said we should call and sing. Everyone agreed and then we kept talking and then the idea went out the window. Hope your bday was awesome! We a saw a car that looked like ya'll's today and Avery asked, "Where is Cassity anyways?"
Your hair looks great and I love that baby belly!
love ya,
dest

Cindy Killebrew April 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

It looks like it was a perfect day for the zoo. We love going there. All that chocolate!

Devon Morgan,  April 13, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Awww...happy belated birthday, Cassity. Just had to say how great you look; mommahood suits you (or impending mommahood). Hope you're both (or should I say all three) doing well!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP