We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Seal of Approval

26 November 2008

F.Y.I.

Justin and I are finally finished with the process and are approved to adopt. We still have a little work to do to get our online profile up and running, But I thought I'd let everyone know, that we are looking for our baby!


If you hear of any young women who are pregnant and considering adoption, feel free to give them our blog and our email address. That way they can find out a little about us, and contact us if they feel comfortable. And, for any young mother looking at this blog, whether you pick us or not, I want you to know that what you are doing is the most supremely kind, and selfless act that one human can give to another. Your child will be the blessing that we (and many others) have waited for all our lives!


I am planning on sending out an email with more details that, (fingers crossed), my friends can email to their friends and family. Because "word of mouth" is the best way to get the info out there! Love y'all!


Happy Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Lew November 26, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Yea!! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be the best parents to the very lucky child that will be yours soon. Love you guys!!

Unknown November 27, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Cass, this totally brought tears to my eyes! How exciting! You and Justin will be incredible parents! We miss you guys!

Jennie November 27, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

congrats!

happy thanksgiving! so much to be grateful for! have a great day!

randivon November 27, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Hey Cassity! This is so exciting! Good luck and we will keep you (and your future little one) in our prayers! :-)

The Hunter Group November 27, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Congrats!!! Thats great news. Just made my Thanksgiving complete. Send me a email so i can pass it on. Happy Thanksgiving you two...

Julie M. November 29, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Congrats you guys!! I'm really excited for you! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous,  November 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Hi, Sweetie Pie and Justin Pie.
We love you and enjoyed the pictures of your new home. Mom made Lemon meringue pie too. We had a very nice Thanksgiving at Randy's.

And I'll be deciding what name you can use for any baby you might get. :) Remember all names must be approved by Grandpa Oertle. First names on the list are of course is Rand for a boy or Randita for a girl. Or, I see you have a Randivon which Uncle Von might like.

Love Dad

Unknown December 1, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Yeah!!! That is great and I am so happy for you guys. You will love being parents and you both will be wonderful too. Love Pat Bradley

The Wright Fam December 3, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!! The sweet little child will be so lucky to have you guys as parents. My brother is actually adopted, so I have a special place in my heart for adoption!! We'll keep our ears peeled for you guys!

Trevor and Amy December 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I have heard so many neat experiences from some of my friends that have adopted! There is a baby out there that needs wonderful parents like you! Hope you are doing great! I love to see all of your projects! You guys are always busy busy! Keep up the good work. And I love your food storage!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP