We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Thankfulness

28 November 2008

Happy (late) Thanksgiving
I hope all of you had a great time on thanksgiving day, enjoying family, friends, or at least a day off!
Justin and I headed over to our friend's Matt and Emily's, for a great dinner, we made a few things, including my first Lemon Meringue Pie (my Momma's recipe, the very best ever)! Justin made some Beautiful Rolls, he was trying to channel our friend's the Howell's in North Carolina, but we don't have their recipe so we just used his mother's recipe.
And of course Justin wanted to dress up, to surprise the kids. Then when I jumped on board and actually made him put lipstick on his face he wasn't quite as excited, but I had fun!

At dinner we mentioned three things that we are thankful for so I will try to do the same in no particular order:

First, I am thankful for my family! My sweet husband is the best ever! Such a fun, caring loving man! I adore my parents, both Justin's and mine! Such wonderful people! Of course all of my brothers and sisters, and their adorable children, life would be empty without you!
___
Second, That Justin and I were so taken care of in all our recent changes! We never needed for anything and have been blessed immensely, and are happier than we have ever been. I have never had so much fun in my life, as right now staying home. I make a healthy dinner every night and work on project after project and have been dusting off a few of my dream ambitions, (writing a book-who knows when it will get done, I need to give myself a few due dates)
____
Third, for my Father in Heaven, and the plan that he has for us!

4 comments:

The Arrrrrgalls November 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

It's always a great moment when you have worked so hard, and finally find that happiness and peace in your life that your looking for. Glad that your Thanksgiving was so meaningful and fun!!

Denise December 2, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

And I said, "Woman, get in the kitchen and bake me a pie." And, she did.

Shawn and Julie Yates December 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

What beautifully cooked and presented food... I can almost taste it! :) I'm glad you had such a good Thanksgiving with Matt and Emily. I miss you guys! Hey, would you e-mail me some of the pictures you have from senior exhibit... I cannot find mine! julieyates.designer@gmail.com Also, congratulations on being approved to adopt, I too look foreward to the day that Shawn and I will be blessed with a baby.
love ya,
~Julie

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP