We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

The long awaited exhale....

17 August 2008

So I am SO sorry that I haven't been able to blog lately. Especially after our somewhat crazy news of late, but we can all stop holding our breathes because we have a job.

Drum-roll please-

We will be moving to Fort Worth, Texas and Justin will be working for the Jacobs firm there.

We are way excited about the opportunity to live so near our dear friends the Durkovichs, and for the mind boggling low home prices there. But, we will desperately miss all of our wonderful friends in beautiful Asheville. Oh. and just to dangle the carrot for anyone that needs it, we will be living near a huge airport, so please feel free to stop by the J&C Hotel anytime you have a layover in Texas, or extend your vacation here and we would love to show you around Fort Worth.

The reason this email is so long over due is all the crazy work we have been doing on the house. We have been up everyday till at least midnight and many nights a lot longer. Needless to say our schedules are way out of whack! But we are wrapping it up and the house hits the market running on Tuesday! I just need to clean the whole thing, yikes! So I hope you enjoy the next few posts!

1 comments:

Julie M. August 23, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Cassity!! I can't believe I haven't been checking your blog! What's wrong with me!? Texas huh? Seriously, stop by and say hi! We have plenty of room and would love to have you! I'm so excited for you! And I LOVE, LOVE the green in your kitchen. The white cabinets look great, and you're house is beautiful! I'll be sending selling vibes your way!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP