We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Stenciled Master Bathroom Reveal

07 October 2011

Stenciled Master Bathroom Reveal


Thank y'all so much for so many sweet comments on my bathroom thus far! Between quitting a job, starting a job, hubby applying to grad school, and a kitchen reno - we've actually finished a project! I'm so excited to show you what we've done! Hope you like it!!

Here it is!!

Before:

Side by Side:

Like my Jones Design Company stencil? :)


Here are the cabinets and mirror frame we refinished with Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformationsafter reading Centsational Girl's post.

We used the "Espresso" color

A little bit closer look...

Since my side by side pictures come out very small, here are my before & after pictures:

BEFORE:
AFTER:
- Put together the new shelf storage thingy ($30 on clearance at Target but countless hours of my life putting it together)
- Valance from Tar-jay again :)

BEFORE:
AFTER:
No more builder grade special lights, mirror, faucet and cabinets! :)

BEFORE:
AFTER:
See the light we replaced with the pendant light? So much more interesting!


                                                                           
This project was contributed by one of our fabulous readers! We love to share your projects with this great blogging community. So, if you have projects from kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, overhauled and repurposed furniture, spray paint updates you name it please send it in! Thanks for reading Remodelaholic!


Other marvelous master bathroom makeovers!

6 comments:

The enchanted home October 7, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Wow thats some transformation!! I LOVE IT....soooooo gorgeous and elegant. Well done!!

Diane October 7, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Love the remodel! You can tell lots of hard work and thought went into it!
New follower and would love for you to follow me back.
http://dianewingpurses.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin October 8, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

The stencil makes it! Lovely color to contrast the dark cabinets! Love it all!! Well done!! Toodles, Kathryn http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/10/chest.html

Mallory October 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I'd love for you to follow me at http://mallicious.blogspot.com/

Anestazia October 9, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

I absolutely love the new bathroom! And I love that they didn't put any hardcore remodeling, just a little paint, wood, and hardware.

My boyfriend and I are looking for a house right now, and the one he likes I hate the kitchen. Is it sad that this remodel is making me rethink the option of remodeling the kitchen?

Anestazia
http://yoruworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP