We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

From Baby Room To 'Big Girl' Bedroom Transition

11 November 2010

From Baby Room To 'Big Girl' 
Bedroom Transition


So after so much promising, I'm FINALLY showing you my daughter's new "big girl" room...the transition from a nursery to a toddler room...that she can easily grow into. 

Let's look at some of the before...which came from a pink and brown nursery, but it was all disassembled in these pics and ready for some fresh paint. 




Her's some of the during, and a few of my helpers...


And the updated room...










A chalkboard and table, that transitions for her tea parties...including a hand painted tea set that was my great grandmother's, that my mother played with as well...







Some of the details ~ some vinage, some new, some handmade and a little detail added to the bed, a grainsack inset on the headboard...
















9 comments:

BESOS LYNN November 11, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Wow, she has a chandelier! What more could a girl ask for!
besoslynn.blogspot.com

Ashley November 11, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

How beautiful! I love the chandelier and I want to know where you found that cowhide rug! I actually want to put one in my nursery, but having a hard time finding one!

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess November 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I love it! Nearly everyone uses all of these bright, high energy colors in kids rooms, and I often wonder how kiddos can manage napping when they're surrounding by such energizing tones. I LOVE that you gave her an incredibly soothing, grounded big girl room!

xoxo,
tanja

Rhondi November 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

What a beautiful little girl's room! I'm in the process of transforming our little 3 year old daughter's baby room into a big girl room as well. I love the chandalier and tea party set up. Thanks for all the great ideas. Great blog!

Lori November 11, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

I was initially scrolling quickly through the post as my girls are 17 & 21, but then stopped. This room is absolutely stunning! Great job.

Unknown November 11, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

How beautiful! I dreamed of having a room like this when I was a little girl!

Anonymous,  November 18, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

I love the little white table and chairs...where did you get that?!?

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP