We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Outdoor Rug Knock-off

11 November 2010

Outdoor Rug Knock-off
party highlight by Faith's Place

Check out these rugs from Ballard's Designs.

An 8' x 11' braided outdoor rug just like the one(s) pictures would cost me $699.....

I hope I don't offend anyone, but who in their right mind would spend $700 on an outdoor rug???????
Photobucket

Instead of spending $700, I went to Lowe's and purchased a canvas drop cloth for about $15 and painted stripes on it!!!!

I just measured and taped. Then painted.

Photobucket

I am currently working on sprucing up my back porch, and this custom "rug" added a nice touch to it!!

Photobucket

I realize this is not close to the quality of a $700 rug from Ballard's.....but it works for me.  I spent less than $20 on this rug, so if it gets dirty it won't stress me out.  Think about the stress you would go through if you were trying to keep a $700 OUTDOOR rug clean....

Photobucket

I'm still working on my back porch, so check back soon to see what else I am doing out here!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

What a great idea! Who would spend that much on a rug that will be getting dirty fast! I might have to try this one myself. Traci

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP