We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Happy Blogiversary to US! and recipe link...

27 June 2010

So guess what, I have been blogging for 3 years today.
WOW!  Time flies when your bloggin' about fun things.

I admit, I am giving myself the morning off!  I am not in the mood to type up a recipe... 
 I will get back in the mood to cook again soon, sorry!

So, instead let me give you a link to a recipe that I am considering making.  This is from a recipe blog called Our Best Bites, I love it, BUT beware- looking through their blog will make you diet run and hide!


5 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light June 27, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Congratulations Cassity on this huge milestone! Thank you for all the inspiration you have shared in your three blogging years!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} June 27, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Happy anniversary! I just celebrated my one year yesterday and spend the entire day celebrating on my blog. It seriously wiped me out. :) Here's to three more years + for you!

Unknown June 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

I have made Our Best Bites' cream puffs and they are yummy! Their chocolate mousse filling is SO GOOD but might I suggest that you make your cream puffs a little bigger than they do. I did them small the first time and filled them from the bottom with a piping tip and it was a big pain. It was easier to make big cream puffs and fill them from the top.

Happy Blogiversary!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP