We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

New Year's Eve; Inspirations

31 December 2009



Sorry for the last minute inspirations post!  For some reason New Year's ideas are a little harder than Christmas, Thanksgiving or Halloween to find.  New Year's ideas seem all the same...  There are a ton of silver cardboard hats and sound makers, but I have had less luck finding true inspiration.  I guess it is because we are all holiday-ed out!

Martha came through for me in a big way!  I love you Martha, thanks! (I do try to look other places too, just fyi!)  Here is the round up!



This is my absolute favorite find for a New Year celebration and it is interactive check out the article


For the dish lover, and the beautiful place settings admirer, check out this store:
Social Culture It is worth it just to see all the beautiful pictures!
Bonus, I have some snowflake napkins rings like that, I bought on clearance at Wally World  few years ago.




Homemade options, via the one and only Martha.
Cookie Sleeve Printout (And cookie recipe- bonus! Although I haven't tried it yet!)


Wouldn't this be fun for breakfast the next day! 
Especially for the kids, Thanks Martha buddy!  here is the direct link.


First, I want to clarify that this is Sparkling Apple Cider... But doesn't it look so fun.
I love the customization of the first image, which they just used a stamp for, great use for all those scraping supplies.  The second on is just so fun!  It would be such a  conversation piece for the countdown! 




As for decorating.  I love these ideas.  Assembling a bunch of clocks!  To cute!
The party blowers as a centerpiece, is nice and easy.
The party streamers here are recycled, GOTTA love that!
Finally, the last most beautiful centerpiece is just scrumptious! This idea is from Elaborate Floral Designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP