We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

I would walk 500 miles...

04 October 2009

And now I'll walk 500 more cuz guess what I got?

A treadmill!

I am so excited, our neighbors got a new treadmill and they put theirs outside to sell it on Saturday, and I sent Justin over to see what they were doing with it. I told him, if they are selling it, I'd pay $30.00 for it.

Well he let them know, that if they didn't hear anything else durring the day he'd take. And a few hours later, I had a brand new (to me) treadmill. And its the kind that folds up!

So I guess I have no excuse not to exercise! I should have thought about that before...

So tell me, what good deals have you been able to find in your life?

1 comments:

Annie October 4, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Great deal, Cass! Way to go. Also, I love your nursery! (I'm a little behind on blog-stalking, so I just barely read it). You have such awesome style.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP