We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

The most wonderful time of the year

04 October 2009

No, I don't mean Christmas. I mean FALL! Don't you just love the change from hot dreary days to breezy days and crisp nights. Watching the beautiful array of colors splash the landscape. Sitting around a fire in your backyard roasting marshmallows (If I were in Utah I'd roast them up in the canyon...)


I love fall it is my favorite time of year. You can still be outside. The excitement of the new school year hasn't quite worn off. You can layer your clothing and dress really smart. OH! I love it.
Here are some great Halloween Decor Ideas: All but one are care of Martha Stewart!






The pumpkin above with the holes has been an idea that I've wanted to use for years. You clean it out cut holes and rub the inside with cinnamon then light a candle and you get instant holiday fragrance for your home.
The orange pumpkin jars are old kitchen jars they painted the inside and added face stickers to.
The rest are mostly self explanatory and are just some fun ideas!
Lastly, the picture below is from Lowes. They are tomato cages wrapped with Christmas lights, then a cloth over with a face drawn on there in permanent marker. Fun huh!

6 comments:

Lew October 4, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I love Fall too!! Thanks for the cute ideas. I totally think I'm going to do the tomato cages one cause I saved mine and they are taking up room in the garage. Such a fun idea!
Are you going to be a web and Etta a spider? Cute idea, if so!

Carmen K October 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

I'm really glad you posted all those pictures. You definitely gave me some ideas.

Carrie October 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Love the Halloween ideas! Fall is my favorite season. I love getting the sweaters out of the hope chest...

The Arrrrrgalls October 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

All hail Martha Stewart.... and Cass!!! Thanks for the little motivation I needed :-)

Unknown August 25, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

I love all these adorable ideas! Just started my own blog and linked up these mason jar pumpkins! So cute!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP