We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

1 night in Asheville

06 September 2008

Well Justin and I have almost run out of things to do. All hobbies are packed, all randoms are packed, all projects are finished. We are just waiting... waiting for the signal that we can pack the rest. So tonight, as we were getting lethargic, sitting around the house, watching a movie at 4:00 in the afternoon, we decided we needed to take a walk. So, we grabbed our cameras, and took off.


(Did I mention that I got a new camera? I am SOO excited, SO, SO, CRAZY - EXCITED! It is a Canon Digital Rebel XTi, which at the moment is no more than a glorified point and shoot, but we are learning more everyday, and the possibilities are endless....)
Self Portrait
A Baptist Church
(the colors are a little off in this picture, but I like the way it turned out)
Another Church
The Flat Iron
(next to the Flat Iron Building,
check out the man in the picture for scale)
A Street View
Plant life
Mural
Me like-y
I think I might have to make one of these... Hum...
And this,
Oh the joys of window shopping...
I really like the middle jacket, to bad I just packed my sewing machine.
Great colors
I really like this painting, it has every color of the rainbow
Flat Iron Building, Asheville, NC
Colonnade
Church towers
I love taking pictures of these.
Opps, here is another one.
Reflections of the Jackson Building
Dinner
The House Calzone, big enough for two, pizza of my dreams!
Dessert
Chocolate diamond, and Hazelnut Neapolitan
(Hazelnut won)
Chevron Trading Company
I love these things,
I think I must buy one before we leave.
I might have gotten a little carried away,
and you are only seeing the half of it.
Just cool..
We got to go here when our friend's band-
Lewis performed a few months ago.
For the love of Hippies,
If you don't, then you better move out of Asheville.
I just especially love the dread option at the wig shop,
an Asheville classic.
Time to head home.












5 comments:

The Wright Fam September 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Cassity! Holy cow it has been a long time. I found your blog on the Daytons and was excited to see what you guys are up to!! Hope everything is going GREAT- I just had to say hi!

Katie September 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

I LOVED the hanging star lamps as well. Yep, Randy built a trailer in about a week before we moved to Ohio last year. He bought the frame from a guy and then sanded off all the rust before painting the frame. He then covered it with plywood, then aluminum sheeting, and put on the trim. He screwed in thousands of screws and said his finger was numb for a couple weeks afterward but didn't tell anyone about it since he was just starting a year of surgery residency. Yikes! It too WAY to long and he said he'll never do it again but hey who else can say they moved across the country twice for only $300 plus gas. ;)

Unknown September 7, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Fun pics! I especailly love the Stella Blue one. Awesome! Those stars are fun too. I'm so excited for you.

Julie M. September 8, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

What great pictures! I love those stars too!! And, when you sew a jacket, why don't you just make two?! :) You're amazing!

Unknown September 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

I loved the shots. I have a bunch of these ones from Asheville too. I hope you enjoy the last few days and don't overdo yourself.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP