We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Tuxedo Time

01 July 2008

So we had this tux, and Justin looked so good in it I asked my dad to take some pictures of him for me. I jumped in with the dress I made for the wedding, but I look so incredibly tired I don't really like much of my own pictures, but boy does Justin look nice.





Yucky! I don't love this picture, and unfortunately I closed my eyes in every other picture we took! URGH! But you can see the dress I made for the wedding. It was fun to make, I haven't really "sewn" anything from a pattern in quite a while.
My eyes are practically closed, not because I was blinking but because I was so darn tired.


5 comments:

A Erickson July 2, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

I am SO impressed you made that dress! It is gorgeous (and you do look gorgeous in it despite what you may think!) I can't believe you were in good ol' UT! So jealous that we missed you (I'm sure you were uber busy...so no worries...we won't hate you for the rest of your lives...just despise you for a minute ;) Loves!

Julie Lloyd July 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

It was great to see you at the wedding! I love seeing all your great artsy photos and creativity. There is something about the artistic Kmetzschs' that I feel a great kinship to.

Unknown July 6, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

I already told you this but I LOVE the dress you made! You are sooo stinkin talented! And hot! Love ya!

Lew July 6, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Cass,
You look amazing...I don't know what you are talking about! And, seriously, you made that dress? I'm so impressed! I can't even sew a button...sad, but true!
Love ya!!
Leslie

Emmy July 9, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

I too am super impressed with your dress. I like your photos as well of your trip. Glad you had a good time.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP