We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Salt Lake City Temple

01 July 2008

This is the temple that Justin and I were married in. It is a very sacred place to us, where we believe that families can be sealed together for time and all eternity. What a great thing to see Justin's brother make such wonderful commitments and promises to his wife and his Father in Heaven!

Here is a website that explains a little bit about our beliefs in case you want to check it out -  or you can go to mormon.org just click on the link.

We took the opportunity to get some beautiful pictures! Of course when we got there our camera's batteries had died and we left the new ones in the car. But Justin saved the day and ran back to get them. The photographer was a little perturbed that two of the brothers where gone when he started taking pictures, but all's well that ends well, I hope.





This is the Tabernacle on Temple Square, from which the Mormon Tabernacle Choir hails. The building was just renovated. It is really worth seeing. And the construction history is really fascinating.

3 comments:

Unknown July 6, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Awesome pics! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you were able to take some vacation time while you were there too. Very smart idea!

Bobbi Mason May 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I am a brand addict to your blog. I check it all the time...........I wow, how awesome is it that I find out you are LDS too! What a great missionary you are for posting about the our religion. Thanks for all the wonderful posts and awesome ideas. I have been so inspired and now I feel I have a little more connection to your wonderfulness.

Thanks,
Bobbi in Alaska

Remodelaholic May 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Bobbi, I don't know if you will see this, but thanks so much for reading the blog. I feel the same way when I see little hints about people's religions. It is fun to know! Hope to see you again soon!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP