We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Cook-out

01 July 2008

I would say that we had a BBQ one of the nights, with some old friends. But, we have learned since moving to the south, that a barbecue is not throwing a few hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, that is a cookout. A barbecue is roasting a pig, pork at that point I guess, or ribs. So while we yankees called it a BBQ I felt it important to draw a distinction between the two.


We had a great time getting to know the Eliason's beautiful children. And I cannot believe that Misty had a baby three weeks ago- you look fabulous! We also had Tom and Sara Christensen over. It was so fun just talking with you all! We are excited for all that is going on in your lives!





2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Is that your guys back yard? Nice fire ring, and Justin - I love the "my body is full of gas that i can't relaease unless I'm on the r-ball court with Matt" pose your stricking at the putt-putt course. Looks like a fun trip you guys had! Love from TEXAS! Durk

Lori Cook July 13, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Looks like you guys had a great time! I miss being able to get together with friends. We love it here in California but we do miss out on somethings.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP