We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Striped Wall Laundry Room

07 September 2011

Striped Wall Laundry Room




I just got back from a very fun trip to Ruby Tequila's (mexican food....yum) with my two friends, Kaitlin and Jessica.  We have had a very busy week and it will only get busier when we head home to Colorado tomorrow! One of the reasons our week was so hectic is due to the fact that we finished our laundry room.

I am in LOVE with this room, even though it is only a 5'x5' box. As I've stated before, we decided to paint the stripes that I have been obsessed with for quite some time. Bryan and I also completely repainted all of the trim, doors, and cabinets to make it look and feel brand new. I added some pattern, baskets, and a couple of framed prints to top the whole thing off. We were on a very strict budget for this, and I am happy to say that I only spent about $40 for the whole thing! It's not much, but it makes me a heck of lot happier when I have to do laundry now!

Here is the "before":



And the "after":


Love those stripes!


I made this curtain to hide the ugly drying rack in about 10 minutes with iron-on hem (aka my best friend). I love the fabric, I got it for like $4 at JoAnn's.


These prints are from TJMaxx. $10. Boom.







I also recieved this nice suprise in the mail today...


It's the Garden Issue! And guess what's next in our plans....that's right, our garden! Thank you, BHG, for making this girl's day.

Yay, love it!! Happy Spring Break!     

                                                            
This project was contributed by one of our fabulous readers! We love to share your projects with this great blogging community. So, if you have projects from kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, overhauled and repurposed furniture, spray paint updates you name it please send it in! Thanks for reading Remodelaholic!



Check out more cute striped walls and laundry rooms!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP