We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Pin Head Project Party #1

06 September 2011

Welcome to the Monthly Pin-head Project Party!


Okay people let's do this little link party.  I am not planning on a tutorial here (sorry)... I simply do not have time right now.  We are working on a project with HouseLogic that has a deadline, and we have been up many late hours... and still just scraping by.  But hopefully we will be done soon... and on time! But the good news, is that I have found some free audio books online to keep me busy while I was painting, and caulking, and sanding...

But this project has nothing to do with paint... so lets get right down to it.  My project the month comes from a post I pinned from mmmcrafts...  Let me 'splain... With my first born, Etta, I had a lot of time on my hands and getting quilts crocheted and dresses made was easy.  Now with two girls... and this blog.  I haven't made much for my second daughter, Lydia.. so I decided that this project would be for her.  

I thought it would be fun to make a quilt.  And I have been loving the chevron pattern (who doesn't?)... So, I made here a little chevron quilt.  I know that it will be fully dated in about 5 years(both colors and style), but I love it right now, and that is all that matters.  (besides, maybe when she has children of her own it will be retro?!)

I am a lazy seamstress so it isn't prefect, and I haven't finished quilting it...but it looks cute, so i happy.

What do you think?




Okay so I also have an addiction to pinning (and making) dessert recipes...
and so far I have tried my fair share, but the most recent and favorite one is this:

They are fast easy and perfect!
I made some the first day and then stuck the dough in the fridge, they were even better the next day since the dough didn't melt out so much... so the verdict is, the longer the dough is in the fridge the better...




Remodelaholic is written by Cassity and Justin. Cassity has a degree in interior design and Justin is a landscape architect, so we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share home remodeling ideas and projects we’re working on. From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, there isn’t anything we won’t try to tackle (at least once!). We are in the midst of our third whole home renovation, (check out house 1 and house 2 as well, so there should be a lot more inspiration coming your way. We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration, tutorials, interior design tips, delicious recipes and what going on in our family life.

1 comments:

Stephanie September 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

Oh my gosh your blanket is so cute! The second child always get the raw end of the deal, my middle one tells me that all the time and she is almost 25! LOL I pin, and pin and pin, but I can't say I have made anything as of yet. But it is fun to see other people do! I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you, she is so darn cute!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP