We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Paper Mouse Cutouts - Halloween 2011

19 September 2011

I am getting excited about Halloween, how about you?

Even though I am too busy to decorate..yet- and may be totally late this year, the way this month is flying by already, but  I thought it would be fun to show you this fun paper mouse cutout decor idea from Martha.  The best part?  You can do this with paper... just print her template here.


I was thinking this would look really cute on my new white stair risers!  What do you think?

If you like it, don't forget to pin it!


Remodelaholic is written by Cassity and Justin. Cassity has a degree in interior design and Justin is a landscape architect, so we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share home remodeling ideas and projects we’re working on. From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, there isn’t anything we won’t try to tackle (at least once!). We are in the midst of our third whole home renovation, (check out house 1 and house 2 as well, so there should be a lot more inspiration coming your way. We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration, tutorials, interior design tips, delicious recipes and what going on in our family life.


Check out our other Halloween ideas here.

5 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated September 19, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

Oh man, I used to have old wood stairs like that... Would have looked great! Now I have a one story!!! Oh well... Super cute idea!

Dusty Coyote September 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

That is so cool and simple. Great idea! I don't have stairs, but I'm sure I could put these somewhere else? Hmmmmm... Fantastic staircase too. Thanks.

Kat's Purrfect Boutique September 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

I wanted to save the file as a pdf or jpg. How would I do that? I wanted to use it on my Cricut Sure Cuts a Lot program. I'm looking for more simple silhouettes online too. Thanks for sharing! By the way, I did another mood board with walls and I'm posting it on Friday. :)

Shepherd Family ACALPM September 22, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

I did these cute guys last year, we have carpeted stairs so I put them on the kitchen cabinets and in the windows...

Jessica Nunemaker September 23, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

I LOVE this idea!

We have wood front AND also white back stairs--this is so happening. :) Pinned!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP