We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Semi-Homemade Hors'dourves and a Recipe Link Party

10 April 2011

Well this week is my birthday week, so I have been avoiding the computer a little bit... I haven't been to the weight watchers website once.  I haven't weighed myself either...  Ah, ignorance is bliss, especially when you are eating birthday cake... (maybe not so much the week after)

Anyway, I recently went to a friends house for a birthday party and they had this quick little bite size appetizer that was SO good.  I am not exactly sure what the recipe was but I figured that I can make it if I tried. It was made from crescent roll, bacon, and cream cheese that's probably another reason why I'll be glad I didn't weigh myself this week.  I made them for a little get together that we had tonight.



Bacon & Cream Cheese Crescents
1 -  8 ounce Cream Cheese
2 Crescent Roll Packages
1 Bag Real Bacon Bits
sprinkle of Garlic Powder

Mix bacon bits, cream cheese and garlic powder together until well combined.
Open Crescent roll package and lay rolls out flat (cut like image below)
Add a small dollop of cream cheese mixture to the wide portion of the triangle and roll up!

Bake at 350 for approx 15 minutes.  Serve hot!



Here are some pictures of the little party we had tonight.  The kids had a huge water war in the back yard, mix that with the sand box... and we made them stay outside ( to save the new wood floors!)  They sang me happy birthday through the window screen, that it made it even cuter!




What have you been making?

Party Rules:

Please grab a button for your linked blog post 
Please become a public follower of Remodelaholic!

** ALSO - I would be really thankful if when you try a recipe, you link to my post for the recipe.  That way people can find and join our party, and we will all benefit from some extra traffic love!   If the recipe is a guest feature, please link to the original author's blog post that is hyper linked at the top of the page!

Thank you!  Let's Eat!


13 comments:

laxsupermom April 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Yum! Bacon & cream cheese sounds like a winner. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this recipe swap each week.

Unknown April 10, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

LUCKY! It's a blizzard here, has been since Thursday. The only thing we have been doing outdoors is shoveling snow. The shot of the kids singing to you through the screen is priceless.

Mostly Food and Crafts April 10, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Sounds like a great filling. I use crescents a lot and try to get creative with them. My favorite is a Rasberry-Nutella filling I did.

Danielle

Brian + Cheryl B. April 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Hi Cassity :->
Your recipe looks both yummy and easy, double win that!!! Seeings how our daughter-in-love is a huge bacon fan (fanatic? o;-p) and they are going to be here next weekend, just might need to make some.

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement April 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Those bacon-cream cheese crescents look delicious! I will definitely be trying them at my next party.

Thanks for hosting the recipe party!

Pam

Nina April 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

I was inspired by your pea soup last week and made a batch for my family. It was a hit! Love these recipe link-ups :)

Just this... Alice April 10, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

This is the perfect thing for our party next Saturday. Thank you so much for sharing.

Belinda April 10, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

Hallelujah!! Something simple that actually looks yummy and I think my bunch would actually eat it! Whoop PEEEEE! Thanks for the recipe!

Unknown April 10, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

It's wonderful, what I can see on your new (own!) photos of the last posts … so beautiful insights … !!!

I wish you a wonderful start of the week!

Hugs
Tine

gertie @ The Old Block House April 10, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

These look yummy! I've been doing craisins with cream cheese inside a tortilla. Maybe I should try this with crescent rolls instead.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP