We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Salvaged Art & Accessories Inspiration

06 April 2011

Okay, I pretty much love this whole house that Design Sponge just featured, but here are some of my favorite images, and it is worth your time (if you like these images) to go see the rest of the house! (at the link above)

I will admit, I pretty much love everything about this living room.  I LOVE the two chairs up front in the image.  I would love to find "statement" chairs like this for my house some day... also the lamp (by the fireplace) and the coffee tables are awesome.  The only thing I might do differently is replace the two upholstered chairs with a long sofa of similar style...  (p.s. can you see how cool the chair to the right is?

 I love the table, look closely at how cool the base of this table is.  And I happen to have a thing for large tables with benches, since that is what I grew up with (and now use) it is just fun!  And check out that salvaged art!  LOVE IT!

 I love that this dresser, is not painted or changed, but just in a natural state of neglect from years of use.  I also love the concrete floors!

Uh, yeah, I could cook a meal or two in here, what about you? 

Can you say awesome art?  I love the artwork in this room.

Go check out the link above to see the rest of the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 6, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

It is lovely. I like the symmetry of the lamps, fern clippings and prints on the old dresser. Very modern and old fashioned at the same time. The kitchen is big big big. Love it. And the timber across the ceiling over the dining table - fabulous detail!

Unknown April 6, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

I love the fireplace being in the corner of the room. The coffee tables are just my style id love to have these. The kitchen is gorgeous & i love the huge tiles on the floor, bet they were hard work to lay

Amanda Dale April 6, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

LOVE the salvaged artwork in the eating area . . . why can't I ever find anything like that! What really makes all of the artwork work in the space is the neutral, clean line design that doesn't compete. Thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP