We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Take a Good Look In the Mirror

29 March 2011

Image Source Design*Sponge

Okay, so this image was featured on their post because of the chairs.  But my eye was drawn to the mirror!  I  helped my friend build a mirror like this for her master bedroom, and have the instructions for that here.  And I still have my heck huge mirror that I would like to transform, but I don't really have a spot for it, so I am not sure I will do it in this house...  I think if I do this project over though, I would like the new frame to look something like this. 

(the other things that caught my eye...)
Hello did you notice the table too?  Love it, actually it reminds me of a table that we featured by Unexpected Elegance.  

Lastly I LOVE the light.  I actually found two lights like this (not quite as cool but they'll do) at the Habitat Home store.  I am hoping that I can hang them in my kitchen.  

What do you like, or hate about this image?

5 comments:

Caroline (Piorra Maison) March 29, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

MMMmmmm Love the mirror. Actually I have purchased a very similar mirror that I will be using as a headboard in my master bedroom. It is actually an ancient door frame from India. I asked them to remove the mirror so I can reupholster the center. I will reveal all in a post soon. waiting for warmer weather to paint. :)
Caroline

Amanda March 29, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

I first noticed the mirror as well. I love it. Beau-ti-ful. Since I'm incredibly tool challenged I'll just cross my fingers and hope and pray I find one at a garage sale or thrift store. :)

Amanda
www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

Sydney Steenland March 29, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Huge fan of anything with recycled timber, that mirror is superb and the table- to die for.
Sarah

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants March 29, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

I miss a pop of color in this shot but that is about it, love the contrast in wood, chairs and such. Funny thing the mirror isn't reflecting the table, a different view.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP