We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Valentine Decor Ideas From Online

01 February 2011

Just surfing for ideas, although I don't have time to decorate our house, because then I would have to clean it up after...... I know I am such a slacker.   But in my defense cleaning up decorations and week old babies don't really live congruently in my house, so instead I will just embrace the fact the it is fun to look, and save great ideas, that I can use another year!

(see last years inspiration post for more great ideas, or check out our valentine's day week from last year)

** for more info or directions on how to make or print featured stories,
click on the link beneath each picture!

Yarn Pom-Pom Flowers

Wrap yarn around a small square of cardboard.  Slide off and tie bundle in center.  Cut loops and fluff out. Add a dab of hot glue to the end of a thin twig and insert into each pom-pom's center. Hold in place until the glue dries (about 10 seconds) and arrange.  Be careful not to burn your fingers!!




Little Cupcake Baskets


Cherry Blossom Branches

Cherry blossoms- tissue paper versions can last all spring. Layer a sheet of dark pink paper atop light pink paper. Snip out a five-petal flower that's 2 to 4 inches in circumference. Once cut, reposition the dark pink daisy so the petals won't align with the light pink ones. Twist the center bottom of the flower, wrap with a 3-inch length of floral wire, and hot-glue onto a bare branch. Repeat, varying sizes of flowers so blossoms look realistic.


Valentine's Day Pinwheels

Love Printables
 (there are a few more on her site that are just as cool so check out the link!


Large Felt Valentine's Envelope Tutorial
(pottery Barn Knock Off) 


Valentine's Wreath and Love Art Tutorial 




Tissue Paper Wreath Idea
To make, cut a large heart from card stock paper. Shred red, pink and white tissue paper and crumple up the pieces into little rosettes. Then use a glue gun to stick them onto the heart. Attach a ribbon to the back and hang your heart on your door.


Valentine's Day Countdown Calendar

Recycled Paper Heart Garland Tutorial

Tissue Paper Flowers Tutorial

Beautiful Valentine Printable

Do you all have any great Valentine Ideas?
I would love to feature them on our craft blog
Click on the link for submission rules and instructions!  Thanks!

6 comments:

lisaroy February 1, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

easy peasy! these would be great in my new little collection of vintage bottles :)

Lori February 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

I especially love the Valentine Wreath and Love Art Tutorial - beautiful! I love the music print background.

I recently posted two different tutorials on how to make pom-poms (like the Country Living pictures) at http://kitchenfunk.blogspot.com/2011/01/faux-flowers-pom-poms-part-i.html if anyone wants to head over and take a look. ~Lori

Kristy February 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

I went and signed up at that website and voted for you!! (I finally did it!) Good Luck!! I love your blog!

crystal.cattle February 6, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

This is a great idea. Would be so easy and quick way to create a gift. I'll have to remember this for next year. I've already got all my gifts made. Thanks for the idea.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP