We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Paper Filter Light & Paper Butterfly Wall Art

10 February 2011

 Paper Filter Light & 
Paper Butterfly Wall Art
contributed by Poodle Design


(Original German text translated with Google Translate)

Today I show you something I made last week or so
and indeed in our stairwell, only there are the before pictures,
as usual.
And then the finished pictures afterwards.
Have fun;).

The wall color looks from here as beige,
but in reality it is a light gray.
On the before and after pictures as well.


PREVIOUSLY


Please note the spectacular ceiling light, P










And what do you say?
Not so the cracker is not it?
The dandelions are but dolls;))

Okay, and now come after pictures!
The walls were freshened with new paint.
A new ceiling light was used and I had to
a little tinkering.

Paper butterflies ...




So what's the point?
I'm sure all of you Paul Villinsk i is a term, right?
If not look easy, then you know who I mean.
But when you see what I've done it,
then it falls to you again.
Soa, because I can not afford a real Villinski, (yet),
had oller, black photo cardboard ago
a pair of scissors, double sided tape
viiieeeel and patience!

Then came here;)




To be honest I have not counted all,
but I think it is so 150 to the piece.




Before I have my father (not pictured here;)), nor asked to
my homemade lamp to install finally.
Thank you for that;))

How to do it here, I need not explain
because the have done it in heaps all the others.
I took baking dishes instead of just coffee filters Muffin. 
Apparently there is no place in my perfectly ordinary white coffee filters!
In the whole area and not incidentally,
only the super from Melitta, duper brown
Coffee filters, need something not human;)



The lamp is not so bright, so
it looks as if
a swarm of nocturnal butterflies sitting on the wall.
But look!


Drum roll please;)
Here is the finished product!

AFTER


What do you say?
I hope you like it;)

7 comments:

Suki Lotti February 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

That looks great! The butterflies look ready to fly away if anyone approaches.

Unknown February 10, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

I say it is gorgeous! Especially the black butterflies. I have also a stairway I should decorate -this is not a bad idea at all!!!

Jenn February 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Love the idea of using muffin cups instead of coffee filters! Hadn't thought of that one before!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP