We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

New look?!

04 February 2011

Link Party Below!  

I was wondering if you guys noticed the new look of the blog?  I haven't heard much?  I just finally decided I need some changes!


(old header)

I use Google Chrome as my what-cha-ma-call-it but checked it in Internet Explorer and it has looked normal.

Are you guys noticing any problems?
Do you like it?
I would love some feedback...

The header is now interactive too, you can subscribe, search or find us on other websites!

There may be some more changes coming soon, but for now I am happy to "lighten up" a bit.    By the way I made all the css/httml changes myself thanks to my favorite blogger tutorial site Blogger Sentral.  Seriously that site has been a heaven sent, and I have learned slowly and surely how to really manipulate my blog, I am even close to having a full table of contents, if it wasn't for that darn Internet explorer ruining things for me!

17 comments:

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} February 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

I like it a lot...it's very clean and easy to read and navigate!! And great job doing it yourself!!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles February 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Looks great! Very well organized. I like Google Chrome better, too. I have to use IE for bill paying for some reason, but love GC for everything else.

Charity February 4, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

I do like the new look. More fresh and open! More welcoming. Great job:)

Shannon February 4, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

I like it!
Thanks for the website. I'm in the process of an overhaul and cleanup this site will come in handy!! :)

Amanda Lee February 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

I like that it's cleaner, but still has your "brand". I use Firefox, and haven't had any problems here.
~Amanda

Holyoke Home February 4, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

I LOVE the updated format! It looks really crisp and clean. Open, light, and well organized. Good job!!!!!!!

Laree February 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

I almost said something yesterday, but then I started second guessing myself and thinking that it had changed a while ago and I was just unobservant!

I like the fresh look!

cheeky rose February 5, 2011 at 4:46 AM  

The new look give your blog a fresh clean look. Blog central is great, especially for a novice like me

autumn February 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

i love the new look! it still retains the same character of your "old" design, but is just a little more polished. LOVE!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP