We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

A Classic- Muddy Buddies & Recipe Link Party

16 January 2011

This is hardly a new recipe, but it is one of those no bake things that I love...


Muddy Buddies
9 cups Wheat Chex (at least this way you get some fiber...)
1 cup   Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup   Peanut Butter
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Powdered sugar

1. Measure Cereal and place in a large bowl, set aside.

2. In a microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag

3. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.



Party Rules:
Please grab a button for your linked blog post and become a follower!
Thank you!

Remodelaholic


10 comments:

Heidi January 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

Happy Sunday! Thanks so much for hosting. Your muddy buddies reminded me of a recipe my family loves called "People Puppy Chow". It is very similar. Sometimes we serve it under the name "Snow Candy". Going to merge our 2 recipes next time and add a bit of vanilla and butter.

laxsupermom January 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

I forgot about Muddy Buddies! We used to eat these on the bus on the way to track meets. I'll have to make up a nostalgic batch with the kids tomorrow on their day off of school. Since most varieties of Chex are gluten-free(not the Wheat ones, obviously,) this is a great recipe for my older g-f child.

FOUR ALL SEASONS January 16, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

This reminds me of the "Puppy Chow" I make. I bet it's just as good!!!!!!!!!!

Molly Anne January 17, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Muddy Buddies are one of my absolute favorites! It's the crunchy, creamy, sweet combination I think. I spotted a snack bag of peanut butter and chocolate covered Bugles at the store the other day and snapped those up - they reminded me of the muddy buddies!

Hannah Jacklyn January 17, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

Yum, the muddy buddies looks so delicious. I may have to make some next weekend! linking up a bit late with my balsamic glazed brussels sprouts, fighting the anti brussels sprouts stigmas!

a moderate life January 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Hi Cassity! What a great bunch of hungry recipes you have here! We have more snow and ice coming our way so I might have a lot of time on my hands to try them! I am linking up a great recipe for made from scratch buttermilk biscuits that were delicious! all the best! Alex

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP