We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Tippy Top of the Year 2010

31 December 2010

Well Hey There-

Would you believe it if I said this is Cassity... AKA Remodelaholic.... I know, I am still alive and writing a post on my own blog, mind boggling!

The last two years I have done a top ten of what has been going on in our lives (check out 2008's and 2009's).

I thought I would do one this year too, but maybe a little different. I loved a post I saw on Centsational Girl of her top twelve projects.  So I thought I would try something similar, since many of you didn't even know we existed at the beginning of this year when i was posting my little tushy off.

Here are some of my favorite projects from this year!

Caveat*** I have to admit, that I have not been as personally involved in posting my own projects since I got pregnant in uh MAY - phew, that is a long time.  Writing post just hasn't been on my "able to do" list.  Hopefully, I will make that up to you this coming year, we have  A TON of backlogged, un-blogged projects, so here is to 2011!!... but I will talk about that in another post- goals and such for the blog!!


(or check out the full remodel of this master bath from our old house)




The Master Bedroom for example-

All sorts of ideas for fun decor, food and table settings etc!




Another of the Retro Remodels-








(cuz your life will never be the same after you make these!)









 





Well, I have other recipe posts after this, but seriously I feel bad I haven't been able to blog more lately.  

So I MUST say thank you all for your support, and for sending us project to feature and learn from!  I love my readers and contributors!

This whole blog is a learning process, and I plan on doing better!  Thank heaven for a new year... 

After-all, since Prince William (was it him?) did say the world is ending in 2012
 we better make this coming year 2011 a good one, before the END!  (wink, wink)
pretty sure the bible makes it clear that no one knows when the world will end...

6 comments:

Kendra December 31, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Sounds like 2011 will be quite the year for you, maybe we'll get to see a nursery design?! Can't wait to see all of your backlogged projects. Happy New Year!

Laree December 31, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

I know I've missed your posts too! But I totally understand that whole pesky life getting in your way thing.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

DIYbyDesign December 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Happy New Year. I can't wait to see more of your projects. They're always amazing.

Anonymous,  December 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Happy New Year and what a great post. I always love seeing the wonderful makeovers you choose! Here's to another year of Blogland!
Have a blessed evening,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous,  December 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

There were a few in there that I missed. You've done some amazing transformations on your home. Your bedroom is my absolute favorite!

Happy New Year to you and your family! xxx

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP