We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

White Refinished Rocking Chair

30 November 2010

White Refinished Rocking Chair
party highlight by Camelot Art Creation

As a child "Little Women" was one of my favorite books. That's why I have named her "Joe." I wish I had this little beauty then. Just picture yourself as a little girl reading you favorite book rocking away on her.

"After"


Let me remind you of what she looked like "before"


It pained me some to paint an Antique, but I could see modern beauty in her as white.

I did some light distressing on the edges since she is an Antique:-) But I didn't want to much. I had planed on putting a glaze on her but the fabric I chose didn't really seem to be a fit with glaze??




I am soooooo in LOVE with little "Joe" 
I will be selling her though:-( Next week I will be posting where I plan on selling all my refurbished furniture. And I will post a tutorial of thetransformation of her.

3 comments:

B. November 30, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

WOW! What a big difference. You are so talented to see the after that could be in that not so charming before! I just dont have that kind of vision!!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

This is brilliant...I never thought about re-doing the seat like that! I always pass by things that need re-caning. Not any more! Great job!

DanielleisNesting November 30, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

PLEASE post a tutorial when you get a chance! I bypassed a rocking chair that looked just like this today at Salvation Army. You did a gorgeous job!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP