We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

White Kitchen and Ikea Island; Before and After

04 October 2010

Now this is a before and after!  I wish I had more picture to show you but  you will just have to run over to Completely Coastal and ask Maya if she has anymore.  Check out the total change:

Kitchen Remodel Before
Kitchen Remodel After
The before and after of our kitchen remodel. The messy process is behind me now, and I couldn't be happier. The space turned out exactly how I had envisioned it. The black stove top blends in with the granite, so does the faucet. And I didn't expect to find the perfect kitchen island at IKEA. That was so easy! Removing the load bearing wall and those lovely vintage tiles not so much. The two things you can't see in the picture are the fridge which is to the left from where I was standing when taking the photograph, and the closet that hides a stacked washer dryer next to the dishwasher.

All the way to the left, you might recognize my Seashell Door. Lindsey of Casart Coverings posted it together with their Trompe L'Oeil Shell Door that I had featured here. The two are almost twins! 


Ikea Kitchen Island

It makes me tired just looking at it!
Don't you love the after?

6 comments:

Elisa October 5, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

I LOVE a white kitchen. She did great. And I am SOOO excited you are going to feature my laundry room redo. You'll have to let me know when you are planning on it so I can spread the word. I feel so honored, I just LOVE your blog! Thanks so much!

Lili October 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

There's always something so satisfying to see a before and after picture, like if you could just wiggle your nose like Samantha in Bewitched. I ADORE Maya's kitchen! ~Lili

Cheryl October 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Beautiful! Removing a wall sounds frightening to me. I wouldn't know where to start.
(I love my Island too!)

http://ldsmomtomany.blogspot.com/2010/04/ikea-stenstorp-island-weve-got-power.html

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP