We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Individual Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffin Bakes; And Recipe LInk

03 October 2010

This recipe has been waiting in for me to make MONTHS- and technically I haven't made it yet, but I am going to (tomorrow) Sunday morning

I found the recipe on a blog called Picky Palate!  I have been wanting to make it since I first saw it for two reasons,


1st my husband thinks breakfast food is the best food on the planet 

2nd it is so stinkin cute - Look at it, this picture is from Picky Palate:


Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen.
She has photographed step by step instructions at her blog:

Individual Bacon Egg and Cheese Muffin Bakes
6 servings


3 whole English muffins, split
6 slices ready cooked bacon, not microwaved, just right out of package
1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 large eggs
Pinches of salt and black pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

2.  Press English muffins carefully into bottom of a 6 cup Texas size muffin tin.
* I don't have the large Texas muffin tins, so I just used some large oven proof ramekins.

 3. Form a little circle with the bacon and place around inside of muffin. 

4.Sprinkle center of  muffin with cheese then top with a whole egg in each cup, keeping it inside the bacon ring. 

5.Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. 

6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is cooked through, not jiggly.

7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.

Enjoy!



What have you been making lately?

5 comments:

Julie October 3, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

I'd have to go with hard yolks but those little egg and cheese muffins look awesome! I posted one of my all time favorite desserts, bread pudding. Perfect for fall! Thanks for hosting! :)

Anonymous October 3, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

What a fantastic idea!!! I've bookmarked these, I can't wait to make them. Love this! Thanks for hosting. :o)

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

Great blog - lots of wonderful recipes and nicely put together. And, thanks for hosting the blog hop.

Maggie
http://ceodraiocht.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP