We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Happy Halloween! & a Recipe Link Up!

31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Hey, I know I am really lame lately on the recipe sharing lately sorry... I really haven't been cooking anything that wonderful, if it takes longer that 10 minutes I don't make it.  And so we have had some pretty random meals lately.

So today, I thought I would show you our AWESOME (if I say so myself) Halloween costumes.  (what is up with uploading pictures on blogger, it is totally not working urgh!)

This is another one of those costumes we have been wanting to do for years.  I almost didn't do it, but since Justin and I went on our first date on Halloween, it is an important holiday for us, and I really like to go all out.

I will have a ton more images on my family blog soon I am sure, check it out if you like.

Live Long And Prosper!
Long live the Trekkies!





Our little Klingon... (I thought the name was very appropriate!)




Okay, now on to the recipes.  What have you all been cooking?

6 comments:

ChRiS October 31, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

wonder why your pictures do not show up for me lately i have run programs but hasn't helped anyone else having problems?

Remodelaholic October 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Hopefully the picture thing works now. Last night blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures so I tried pasting them in my email and coping them over and only 1 or 2 showed up. But blogger finally cooperated this morning! Happy Halloween!

CourtneyB October 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Those costumes are AWESOME! You rock! What a cute family! Can't wait to see what you do next year for a family of four. (:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP