We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Updated Ranch Style Home Exterior

03 September 2010


Don't forget to link up to our Remodelaholic's Anonymous Party
for a chance to be featured!

I have a huge desire to buy an old ranch house.  I love them, they have great features and I don't know I just really want one!!   We looked for them when we first moved to Texas, but the houses in our price range were a little too much work (I can't believe I just said that, but considering the kidlets finally decided to grace us with their presence, it is a good thing our house is only cosmetic work right now)... but, maybe the next house.  For now you can all enjoy the work of Kelly at My Dear Trash, and all her hard work to make her house look so great:

Through-out the summer we've been working on the front of our house. I've shown you six projects we've done and now I'm ready to show the overall after photos. If you missed the previous posts go here: Part 1Part 2, Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6. Our house started out yellow with white trim and shutters and red doors.
We painted the exterior including the doors, shutters, trim and block walls. With the addition of a few decorating projects here's the finish look...A little wider angle...The whole enchilada...
Did you see my little horse I made in the very right corner of the picture? Here's a closer look...
I love turning the corner to my house and seeing the transformation. I wish I could show you the before, before's when we bought the house 8 years ago. We completely dug up the entire yard to bring in irrigation and started with a blank dirt lot. We began by installing the brick sidewalk and surround and have added the trees and plants over the years. Unfortunately, I just killed my laptop which had all my pictures from the last 8 years- it was caught in a rainstorm on the way back from girls camp. No worries, the hard drive is at a recovery center and hopefully they will be able to retrieve most of our information (for a fee a course) For now though, I hope you've enjoyed Front Door Friday!


I love the transformation,
and the new color scheme!
Great Job!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP