We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Flourless Chocolate Torte Recipe

26 September 2010

My sister Tiffany gave me this recipe and it is SO good.  It is rich, delicious, and NOT an item to make if you are on a diet, cuz your can't eat just one piece!  (That is if you love chocolate!- Did I mention it is rich? like you need a huge glass of milk with this baby!)

It is a snap to make only 5 ingredients!  Here it is:


Chocolate Torte:
Serves 8 to 10 people

1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used Special Dark)

Place in a glass dish and slowly melt in microwave stirring every 30 seconds, til smooth.

In a separate bowl:
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 cup cocoa

Mix till incorporated, add

6 Large eggs

Whisk till blended, add to melted mixture.  In an 8 inch spring form pan, place a circle of parchment paper on the bottom (or butter generously) pour in mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes!

Allow to cool (if you have the patience, I usually don't!!)

Top with what you like, it is very good with raspberry jam that has been heated in the microwave and then drizzled over the top!

 Some pictures of how to make this:









11 comments:

Anonymous September 26, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Your torte looks to die for!! So easy yet it looks so rich and delicious. I think I'd need two glasses of milk, lol. Thanks for hosting!

Create With Joy September 26, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Your recipe looks fabulous! Definitely something I would try!

Have a wonderful week!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Jenni at Treacle and Ink September 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

oh my lord!

i've just had to cut gluten out of my diet and i think that this is definitely something i shall be making next week!

thank you :) x

CourtneyB September 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

*drool*

That looks amazing. I'm pretty sure I have all those ingredients - and it's never too early in the day for chocolate! Yum!

KLM September 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

That looks so yummy.

Excuse me now while I go eat a hunk of chocolate :)

Katie Riddle September 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Wowza! That torte looks intense! I like intense. :) I contributed my glazed cranberry lemon scones recipe. Looking forward to browsing through these recipes! Thanks for hosting!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate September 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Is it any surprise that this caught my attention?! I have made a flourless torte before but can't wait to try this recipe too!

Unknown September 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Ok - I'm sitting here thinking "I need some chocolate, I need some chocolate, I need..." I think you get the idea. And you post a chocolate recipe??????

On the other hand, I just ordered a handy little stick mixer with a chopping blade from CSN - it's got a powerful little mixer. Hope it comes soon - so I can try it out on one of your yummy recipes.

Tina "The Book Lady"

TheCraftBarn September 29, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Thanks for the yummy recipe! I posted a link to it on my blog:
http://thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com/2010/09/yummy-wednesday-929.html

Jennifer @ The Craft Barn

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina October 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Hi, I just found out about your blog hop on Sundays and missed it, so I'll try to get something ready for next Sunday! Love your blog and now following! Stop by when you can, if you have a minute. I also host a blog hop on Fridays and Saturdays (Fresh, Clean and pure Fridays . . . . and Seasonal Saturdays). Have a great week! Roz over at La Bella Vita

Jami February 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

Oooh! I just posted a flourless Choc Cake on your linky for today. I would really like to try this version next. IT looks yumm-o!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP