We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Small Office Design: Guest Remodel

05 August 2010

Val @ Until Tomorrow has finished her small office design quite nicely.  She how she went from white bla walls and awesome green with black.

the home office has progressed nicely.  over a period of several months. and is getting marked off the list as finished.  "almost".  i still have one more piece to refurbish before it gets the completely marked off the list. and well, those closet doors need help too,  but in the meantime i finally took a few photos for you to see how far its really come.

before
   after
 
 


i love that it is a little hodge podge of several things that mean something to me.  from the pin cushion rocker that belonged to my grandmother, to the sparkly pens from my mom, and the first rendering i ever did in design school and who could forget the gorgeous desk the hubby built for me!

it is so amazing to have one space that houses all the craft supplies, paper, pens, rulers, glue, ribbon and files all the important papers, etc. AND allows me to make the biggest of messes while working on a project and not have to clean it up until it's finished.  what a dream!

What a transformation!  I love the green walls and black furniture.  What do you think of her
 small office design?


10 comments:

Emily August 5, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Adorable! Your office reminds me a lot of my dining room: http://spaghettiarms.blogspot.com/2008/07/more-cheap-tricks.html

Star Talks August 5, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

WOW! What a transformation! I love the color scheme. And my favorite part of the whole room is the shelves and all the stuff on them! Great job.

Christina August 5, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

LOVE this space! I think this is one of my favorite color combinations. Green, black and white.

christa August 5, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

I love this office!! It looks SO nice! Green is my favorite color too. :)

PS: I am having a giveaway week on my blog! http://www.cjanecreate.com/

Debbie August 5, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

WOW - what a change. I LOVE IT! Just goes to show what a little paint and a little inspiration can do!! Gotta go visit her blog!! Thanks!

3 Hip Chics August 6, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

what a great makeover...wish i knew what color green that is...it is powerful and looks so rich with the black...very inviting room..good job

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP