We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Old Dresser Update: Guest remodel

10 August 2010

Kathleen at Between Blue and Yellow updated an old dressers with a little bit of love


My sister brought me an old dresser from who knows where.  Let's just say it had seen better days.  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do anything with it, since it had a laminate top.  And several dings and scratches in it.  But I worked my magic and it turned out better than I imagined.
Before





And here is the after.....



                               



      


                         
Thanks Jamie!  It is now in my shop.  Please leave and comment and tell me what you think!  Thanks for stopping by :) 



How do you like the clean look of the old dresser?

7 comments:

Debbie August 10, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

I swear girl - I think you can take ANYTHING and make it look FANTASTIC!!! I look at pieces like your "before" picture and think there is no hope. You, on the other hand, see the potential and make it into a thing of beauty!!! Great job - keep up the good work!!

Debbie August 10, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Sorry - meant to say I was going over to Between Blue and Yellow to post a comment too - not thinking she may not see my comment here. Thanks for having her as a guest!

Unknown August 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Gee... this dresser looks familiar...

Wait a second, it's MY dresser! I bought it from Kathleen last week to go in my master bedroom :) It looks even better in person!

Unknown August 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

That is beautiful. So how did you take care of the laminate top?There is a piece I want to purchase, but didn't know what to do about the laminte on the top.Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP