We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

New Boy Nursery Design: Guest Remodel

28 August 2010

Ashley @ The Hillside Home is showing off her new baby's nursery design.  It will be a sweet little place for their new baby.




It looks like the majority of the renovating at the new house will be done tomorrow. Which means.... we are moving in this weekend! I could not be more excited. 
We dropped by last night to take a look at the process and I was thrilled with how the paint in Liam's room turned out. It got me thinking about when we painted Liam's first nursery in our last home. I was still pregnant and anticipating Liam's arrival. It was such a fun season... 
Here are some pictures of Liam's first nursery during and after. I figured it might be fun to compare this nursery with what his new one will look like.



During:




{{Me with my pregnant belly.}}




{{"Daddy" and "Uncle Rah-Rah" hanging the polka dot border from Restoration Hardware.}} 




After:
(The only things missing in these after pics are the changing table and the personlized artwork that we hung above it. I will try to track down a picture and post it.)











How nice don't you think?  
I like the peace love baby sign.

10 comments:

Gracefully Vintage August 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

(yikes, i cant believe there would ever be such mean-ness in blog land) makes me sad..
OK, Love Love the Blue-Brown, just adorable, i love the polka dots as well. Great Job... Looks Amazing lucky baby.
Karryann

Cecily August 28, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Super sweet and perfect for a boy! Love the color combo and the sign just rocks!

Lindsay Hosanna August 29, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

This is too cute! I love the "peace love baby" sign! :)

http://homelifestyledesign.blogspot.com

Star Talks August 29, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Cassity,
Thank you SOOOO much for featuring me and my little man's room!! I was so thrilled when I came on!
And thank you everyone for all of your nice comments. :) The "Peace Love Baby" sign was a gift from "Papa" but I believe it is part of the Amy Coe collection at Babies R Us.
Now that I am bit craftier, though, I bet it would be easy to replicate with some canvas and stencils! :)

Megan // Honey We're Home August 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I just adore it! Love the color combination and especially that the whole family got involved:)

Ashley August 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Very cute! Love the polka dot border and the clean look of the room. This was a fun post for me to read because I just spent the day working on the nursery for my little boy, whose arrival I am anticipating!

Star Talks September 6, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

D and A,
We got the crib from a vendor called "Kid's Alley" that rents a space at the Orange County Marketplace. Here is the website: http://kidsalley.com/
We got the dresser and hutch there as well... and asked for it to be custom painted antique white. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP