We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Little Bench: Guest Remodel

01 August 2010

Over at Decor Chick she found a little bench and dressed it up with a little love.
I found this bench at the thrift store for $5.  Can you believe that??  I thought it was so adorable, but my husband, ummm notsomuch.  He seriously wanted to put it by the curb for trash pick up.  Shame on him!
And I’m sorry, this has to probably be one of the worst “before” photos in all of blogland, but it’s all I have.  (Oh and if you look outside the garage, see that fire hydrant?  Yes, that is IN our yard.  How dumb of a spot to put that right??  Our car has seen better days, trust me.)
And with a few coats of Heirloom White spray paint here she is…
I think it’s cute!  I still am not sure where it’s going to live in the house, but right now it’s up in the gameroom/playroom/office/craft room.  Uhh yea, doesn’t that name stress you out too?  I’m trying to work on that room now, but it’s difficult.  It’s very difficult to have one big room function as all of those things.
Anyway, here’s the table again.  I used an old pillow we had and sewed a case for it. Yes, SEWED!  Yippee!!  One day I’d like to have a real seat cushion but this is fine for now.  Bought a few new crystal knobs from Hobby Lobby and called it good.
So do you like our new bench?  I like her curves.  Maybe hubby will now also. ;)

It has a lot of character for a little bench 
don't you think?

6 comments:

Kathy August 1, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

So cute, what an interesting piece...hey if I might ask a question: I was given a chest from a smoking home....when I paint it will that get rid of the odor? Not sure I want to go through the process if the smell will still be there, thank you

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP