We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

White Kitchen Cabinets: Guest

19 July 2010

Camie and her sister @ Home is Where They Love You have been hard at work painting  kitchen cabinets white and fast.


.  We are visiting family for a couple of weeks in Utah. When I come to town I am always painting something.  My sweet lil sister Jamie had this CrAzY (REPEAT CRAZEEE) idea to paint her kitchen cabinets in less then 24 hours.  I think we need to be submitted into the Guinness Book Of World Records for repainting cabinets.  I told her she was nuts (we are very similar) to think we could do it....but we did...and it looks great!  If you remember not too long ago I painted, stripped and repainted my kitchen cabinets.  This process took me a month (or longer)...and I swore I would never do it again.  But here I am...this is true sisterhood in action.  


Before


My Sis In Action
I thought this little island makeover was enough....but it wasn't.




AFTER

I love my sisters home decor taste.  She can make anything look beautiful.



I just can't tell you how much I love white kitchen cabinets.  They look great!  Dosen't it make things look so much brighter?

10 comments:

Delightful Dahlia July 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Wow, you guys are speedy! A whole kitchen in one day?? It looks fabulous! White is my favorite cabinet color.

Janet July 19, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Wow 24 hours!!! Mine were started in November abandoned over Christmas restarted in January and not finished until February.

She does have wonderful taste. I really struggle with the top of my cabinets.

Shopper Gal July 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Wow- 24 hours... that's incredible. Way to go on the beautiful transformation! I am loving those white cabinets!!

Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Something Nice and Pretty July 19, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Thanks for sharing, my kitchen cabinets are just like your sister's! I'm loving them white!

Rondell

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas July 19, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I just painted my oak cabinets a creamy white and I LOVE THEM!! I did it Memorial Day weekend and a day has not gone by that I have not thought, this looks GREAT!!!

Love your sister's cabinets!! I painted my island red, but I love her black island!!

You ARE a good sister...

Lou Cinda :)

Amy July 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

While I am not a fan of white cabinets in my own home (three kids and two dogs keep them dirty all the time) this kitchen makeover is amazing! I can't believe the difference!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP