We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Framed out; Window Art Display; Guest

02 July 2010


I love this project!  Simple, yet so nice.  It comes from Julia at Open Hands Full Heart.

This art wall literally is a “side” project as it’s off to the side of our entryway.

Ingredients needed: one old window your husband has begged you to find a use for as of 2009. Some family photos and old projects you put together. A thermostat that is begging to be hidden.

So an empty wall, again decorated for what we’ve got lying about the house:

IMG_1067
IMG_1065
Yup, my thermostat is pretty fab.
IMG_1066 
As is the texture on this old window frame.
This was a quick, fun project that I love the results of!

I too love it!  I love how it hides the thermostat in plain site!  
Perfect, wouldn't you all agree?

5 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys July 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

What a great idea! We have an unsightly thermostat thingy in a very promenant wall. I will definately keep this in mind!!

~Claire~ July 2, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I love this kind of ingenuity... just thinking though, it would be even more inconspicuous if you put a frame around the thermostat as well. I think the distressing on the window frame is beautiful, and the size fits perfectly on that wall! What a statement!

Shopper Gal July 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

I'm loving, loving, loving this idea for an entry way!! Who doesn't love to showcase their thermostat :)-

PERMANENT POSIES July 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I really like this window idea. I just bought a bunch of black photo frames to start a collage of old photos of great grandparents etc. I think I just might need try the window idea. Thanks.

Jess July 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

GENIUS! Pure Genius. We have a wall just like this and I cant stand the bulky thermostat in the way. Im going to have to try this out! THanks for the inspiration

Jess

www.rebelchildjess.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP