We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Transformed top to bottom! House Remodel, Guest

02 June 2010

Are you ready to have your socks knocked off?  Well if this doesn't do that, I am really not sure what would.

Danielle from The Hellers blog sent over this transformation.  I am telling you, I would RUN from this before... and I usually pride myself at seeing past the ugly but this before was just plain SCARY!  See for yourself.

Micah finished 1101 and it is officially on the market. If you have not seen the transformation then you missed out big time! Don't worry, I have pictures to share and wow!! I remember how bad it was when we bought it but to look back now after all the work and I am in awe! The house was one of the grossest(I don't know if that is even a word) and scariest places I had ever seen and now it is amazing!!! So is my husband!! Great Job Micah!!!!! OK here goes...

Front before
Front after
Living room before
Living room after

Kitchen before

Kitchen after
** Danielle told me to tell you One thing that might be a great hint for those remodeling their kitchen:   They have a who is an interior designer.  She was able to get them cabinets that were used but still in amazing condition.  They were from a house that was fairly new but was getting a massive remodel. We had to do a little tweaking in the kitchen to get them to fit but they are great quality at a fraction of the cost.  


Dining room before(or maybe someones bedroom?)
Dining room after
Master bedroom before

Master bedroom after

Master bathroom before

Master bathroom after

3 other bedrooms before


Bedrooms after


Guest bathroom before
Guest bathroom after
Back of house before


Back of house after



I am speechless! 
....
......
.....
Seriously!  WOW!
By raise of hands, (or comments)  
who would be willing to move in now?

31 comments:

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Me! Me! Me! I want to move it!! Absolutely unbelieveable the transformation that was made here! Your husband did a fabulous job. Fabulous! I hope you said a few prayers in there with those black walls, occult pictures and filth, ugh! But now it's all brightness, light, pefect wood flooring, lovely chandeliers and a even a deck out back. And who would believe anything in that kitchen was second-hand. Beautiful, just beautiful. Congratulations!

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Kari June 2, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

I am speechless! All the hard work paid off - what a fantastic finished product! That's some hard work to be proud of!

Ms. Bake-it June 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic job! I have to admit, I would have run in the opposite direction and not taken that challenge! When I saw the first pic I was thinking okay so that is not too bad, no biggie... then I saw the other before pics! The damage to that house was much worse than the Victorian I bought 17 years ago which had different neon (yes, neon) colors in every room. It was very hard on the eyes! Major Kudos to Danielle and her husband!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here June 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Wow, What a mess this place was before! I don't think I could have taken on this challenge. What a transformation they have made...looks wonderful!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light June 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Oh I love seeing pictures like these! So inspired as we search for a diamond in the rough to renovate. Thanks for sharing!

Barbara June 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Is that duct tape around the tub? I guess that's going with the "the house has good bones". Man, that looks like it cost a fortune to do! Beautiful transformation.

Courtney June 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

It is hard to believe it is the same house and I love that master bath!

Life in Rehab June 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

I think this was actually worse than my house! It gives me hope. What a great job.

deborah June 2, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

wow..what a remodel! So much hard work, and it all paid off!! Love the big shower in the master

Jenny June 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

That is what you call true foresight! An amazing transformation to what now is a lovely home.

Lisa June 2, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

It's hard to believe it is the same house - I'm sure it will sell very quickly! Congrats!

Rebecca@This Present Life June 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Wow! Now that is what I call a TRANSFORMATION! Bravo for having the vision (and courage) to go from homeless squatting ground to showroom!

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Wow, that is some serious vision. I would have run away from that "fixer" too. What an incredible transformation!

Anonymous,  June 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Man oh man! What a difference! what a makeover! Just charming!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Tales From My Empty Nest June 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

That makeover is incredible!! Micah needs an award. WOW is all I can say. What a beautiful house. Anyone would love to live there. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love & blessings from NC!

Maria Babin June 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

scary, scary, scary! and these people are brave souls to have seen past the filth! it looks impeccable! (as we say here in france) beautiful! kudos to the re modelers!

Heidi Marie June 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Scary no kidding! I would think nothing was worth it or possible to salvage from this home and deem it demolition-able! What outstanding workmanship!

Brenna June 3, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Um, when can I move in?! Beautiful! I can't believe the horrible condition it was in before the remodel. Amazing!

Ladybug June 3, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

My socks are hanging off my feet, as I write this! (tee-hee). Absolutely awesome transformation!! TFS! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP