We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Craig's List Wood Floors

29 June 2010

Elizabeth at Just Following Jesus found a great deal on wood flooring.








A total house repainting and reflooring project on a budget is going on at our place.  Yesterday on my blog I shared a sneak peek at our bedroom makeover.  
Today, here’s a sneak peek at our Craigslist wood floors.  I LOVE real wood floors.  I’m not such a big fan of laminate.  I also love the rustic beachy/cottage look, so when my handyman son in law came across wide plank wood flooring on Craigslist for $1.00 a square foot, we decided to go for it!  A crew of wonderful guys from our church helped put it in.  I gotta tell you, I’m lovin’ it! 


DSC_0006

DSC_0007
You can see in the photos that we used the same beachy gray in the main living area of our house as we did in our bedroom.  You can also see that we are still in process.  The furniture’s not arranged yet, many of our belongings are still in boxes, the curtains aren’t up, and  I am weeding through my decor and accessories.  I want to only use things in my home that I absolutely love and that are meaningful to us.  I will keep you all posted on our progress!



Happy Friday Everyone!
Elizabeth


Doesn't that look great?  
I can't wait for our wood floor.  
It pays too shop around, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP