We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Chalk it up! Message Board Guest Project

02 May 2010

This is the second  kitchen project that I wanted to feature today.  Jennifer from The Magic Brush sent it over to me.  I haven't featured many, if any chalk board paint projects.  I really love the look of this, it is very classy, don't you agree?  here is what Jennifer said.



I have completed my first chalkboard project. I know, I know.....I was slow to get on board.

I have had this $1 garage sale picture for almost a year (read original post here).



I've had this quart of chalkboard paint for almost the same amount of time.



I've had this blank spot on the side of my kitchen cabinets that just seems so bare....




I have this adorable husband who isn't afraid to make holes in my cabinets.



I have this precious 2 year old who wants in all my pictures (look close...she is hiding).



I have this love of crystal knobs and animal prints.



I have a love for my Savior... Jesus Christ.




I now have a place where it all comes together perfectly.


(heading into my kitchen from my dining room)

Hopefully I will get on the next decorating "thing" before it's almost over!

Jennifer, This is so fun, and I love the scripture on there!  
Very appropriate for a kitchen and Sunday!

8 comments:

Unknown May 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

First, I love the finish on your cabinets. Second, I love that frame painted and distressed. Third, I ADORE that cute knob you hung the frame from.

It all adds up to AWESOME!

Great job!
Laura

Tales From My Empty Nest May 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

That chalkboard turned out great! I have been looking for a neat old frame with some personality like yours, but have not found one yet. I'll keep looking. I love your verse you put on the chalkboard. Very appropriate for a kitchen. Love & blessings from NC!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity May 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Very cute black board. It's funny because I was just thinking that I should make one, and then I thought how I was the last person to make one in blogland - so there you have it, you're not last.

Suzanne May 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

I absolutely love this! The crystal knob -- the animal print ribbon -- and the beautiful finish on the frame. Gorgeous!

Magic Brush May 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

OH bless your heart! You haven't seen what I did to it, did you? I posted this earlier this week. I dunno what happened. I temporarily lost my mind or inhaled too many paint fumes as my girlfriend put it. I ruined it.....

http://themagicbrushinc.blogspot.com/2010/04/repainting-my-chalkboard-what-was-i.html

a little bit of everything May 2, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Hi I wanted to let you know that I have chosen you as one of my top ten blogs via The Trendy Treehouse! http://robertapm28.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-seems-im-trendy-thank-you-so-much.html

And I love everything "chalkboard" ! Great job on your chalkboard...

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP