We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Step up to the plate, Dish Display; Guest

14 May 2010

Please join my link party, (here)!


I love these new linky's with pictures, especially when I am visiting other peoples blogs, it is like window shopping on steroids.  I was hopping blogs today and saw this image and knew that I must feature it.  So I asked Rene at Cottage and Vine if I could!  I love the dish display, and it is getting me thinking about a new, very ugly hutch I got for 40.00 (while picking up another Craigs list find I offered to buy the hutch too and they said yes! score...) and the plans that I have to beautify it.  If only I could find an extra hour in the day!


(I found the before and stuck it in here so you can really see what a great thing she did.  
Be sure and check out her blog!)


After:


Now let's enter the world of plates.  Better yet, let's enter the world of plates and spray paint.  Yesterday I painted a stack of plates that I picked up from the Goodwill store and had actually forgotten about until I read this postThanks Trish.


Of course we all know the cardinal rule, never run out of white spray paint.  Impulsive projects, you know.  I can honestly say that if I ever walk into another thrift store, that I can look squarely at a stack of plates and say.........I'm good.  No really, none for me, thanks.  I will not tweak this wall anymore, ever again.




If you would like to see the before picture of this wall, you can go here.  If you would like to see more plate walls, then try The Down and Out Chic.  She has an amazing collection of posts on plate walls.


The shades are from Uttermost. We converted canned lights. Easy.

Oh, I need to go buy me some more spray paint and plates, 
PRONTO PEOPLE!
I LOVE PLATES, don't you?


Don't forget to link up to the party!

9 comments:

Needles Everywhere May 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

It has never occurred to me to spray paint a plate. What a wonderful idea, as I don't thing I own a plate without a pattern on it. Brilliant. Don't know why I didn't remember gluing macaroni on a plate and painting in gold in vacation Bible school. Duh

Megan May 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Hi! So glad that you stopped by my blog. I am your newest follower! Your blog sounds great- exactly the kind of thing I'm interested in learning about and reading- my husband and I are newlyweds and are in our first home- lots of redmodel potential!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV May 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the favor and am your newest follower!

Flory May 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

oh ya! that's totally awesome! love the setting!
gonna link my post here now...thanks for this wonderful treat!
flory

Unknown May 15, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

What a great idea! Do you know how many plates I have that don't match?
Thanks!

Erika May 15, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

Such a great blog, I love it! Definitely following you back :D
See you soon!
smiles,
Erika

RenĂ© May 15, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Thanks so much for the nice feature! I love your blog and have become a follower.

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity May 15, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Just stopping by to say hello back. Great blog here! Lots of inspiration! Thanks!

Karen May 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is so nice to meet you. I am your newest follower.

Blessings,
Karen

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP