We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Remodelaholic's Anonymous Meeting 20

21 May 2010

Question 1:  

For all you small home based internet / etsy shop businesses, would you be interested in your own link up party on Saturdays?  Leave me a comment to let me know or send me an email if you are interested.  I think this might be a fun way to highlight your awesome wares and possibly find some new clients... 

Question 2:  
Would y'all (my everyday readers) be interested in seeing a linky party of people's products that you could possibly buy?

On to the party!...


We have a new button for the party.  The code is in my sidebar! Please add it to your blog or the post somewhere so other people can find out about the party and join in.  I would be very thankful!

Grab a feature on button if your were featured.  Not sure if you were featured?  Just scroll back through this weeks posts.  (if you have ever been featured, please feel free to take one too!) 

By linking to the party you give Remodelaholic full permission to feature all or part of the linked post. All featured posts will be credited to the original author and linked to said post. 

Here are the party guidelines:

1. Please become a follower or subscriber of the blog FIRST !!

2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog's topics (up to 3 links per blog). For example, a remodel, before and after, recipe, craft, DIY project, show us what you are working on. Please no businesses or etsy shop links.

3. Link to the specific post, not your homepage!

4. Add my button to your blog's sidebar or the post so more people can here about the party... The more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts and blogs!  

5. Please check out the link before you and make sure to leave a comment!   On that same note, I want to apologize for not being able to comment on each and every linked blog.  I have come to the decision that in the interest of my daughter/mommy time that I can't comment on each link.   I hope you will be understanding!  

16 comments:

Cassie Bustamante May 21, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

i would definitely be interested in participating as well se viewing other people goods!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic May 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

I am always interested in seeing creative & unique items to purchase so a link party with etsy shops would be cool.

HoosierHomemade May 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party! I'm a newbie today! Not sure how I didn't know about this party!
~Liz

the cape on the corner May 21, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

thanks for hosting, and i liked that you asked our opinion on future posts. have a great weekend!

Tania Pelletier May 21, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Heck Yah on both questions!!! I am always checking to see if people have a shop that I can buy from and I have two Etsy shops and an eBay store myself that I would love to get more exposure for!!

Tania

Sara May 21, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Thank you for hosting such a great link party. This is the first time that I've posted a link, but I visit all the time in search of inspiration. I love your blog. Thanks for providing great tips and ideas every day.

Sara @ The Handy Hausfrau

Katie Olthoff May 21, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Thanks for hosting!

I'm a Creative Memories consultant, but I don't think I would link up or visit a linky party for that purpose. Honestly, I read blogs to get decorating/crafting ideas, and I rarely enter giveaways or visit sponsors.

Unknown May 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Thanks for another great remodelaholic party! I've been remodeling in the backyard and linked up!

And to answer your questions, yes and yes!

Erin A May 21, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Heck yeah, I would love this! I have just launched my etsy shop this week and am always looking for new ways to advertise and get the word out there. And I LOVE browsing other people's shops of course! :) Thanks for offering to host something like this, let me know how to get in on the fun ;)

Rachel May 21, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Thanks for the follow, here to return the favor!

frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

Unknown May 21, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Gosh! I have been stewing on the same idea for about 2 months. I haven't done one yet but it is nice to see there is interest. I would link up.

Good luck!

A Mommy's Joy May 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

i love to remodel, so i will be stopping by often! thanks for following me, now i am following you!

Chantel May 22, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

I think those linky parties sound great! my etsy shop isn't set up yet, so I wouldn't be participating right away, however I would definitely be viewing :-)

mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  May 23, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

I recently linked my project of a rocking chair redo -- however, when I go to add you on my list of friends and such, the link is down. Have no fear, its my computer, but I did link your button! :)

Gretchen Seefried May 24, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Love that you have chickens AND are related to Martha too! The party idea sounds fab...I am still learning all about linking etc but I love everything I see on your blog. May actually nudge me back to some creative endeavors! Look forward to reading backwards here-such great stuff and info. Thx so much!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP