We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Half Full; Half Bath Remodel:Guest

15 May 2010

I have been working on our half bath and have had it on my mind a lot lately.  I just thought that I would share what I found at a little bit of everything.  I saw the sink and vanity and thought it was a nice upgrade.


Our recent half bath remodel - we love the results !


Before and After
 
 


Before and After


I was thrilled to discover the unique sink which fit
perfectly into the space.  We found it at "Lowe's" along with the new toilet.  Removing the wallpaper and painting the walls with Benjamin Moore "Little Falls" completed the new look. You can go onto this site and check out colors in rooms.  I purchased the pictures at "Kohl's".  The decorative towels were a lucky find at "TJMaxx/Homegoods" as well as the brown faux suede box which hides all the essentials.  And I had the 12" ceramic tiles laid on the diagonal which makes this small bathroom look larger.


The contractor did a great job with my ideas and design!
Goodbye 1986...and my old favorite navy blue fixtures ! 


What do you think?

10 comments:

Janet May 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

It looks great. I love it. Blue is my favorite color and the sink is awesome. I hope you enjoy it.

Chantel May 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Wow, that looks great! I wish my husband and I had a house so we could remodel and decorate how I want :-)

Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog. Feel free to visit anytime!

mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

Sweet European Dreams May 15, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

I'm really enjoying your blog! You've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. See my page for more details! -diane

Holly Lefevre May 16, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

Great update! I loving laying tiles on the diagonal...it gives a great effect. That vanity is beautiful...I must check out Lowe's I am in the market for 2!
Holly
504 Main

Heather{Our Life In a Click} May 16, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I think it came out great!! What a transformation. I really love your sink and vanity (a lot!). I can't believe there was a navy blue toilet! too funny!


We did a mini makeover on our powder room when we moved in.
http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/04/our-house-renovations-powder-room.html

-heather

Kelly May 16, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

We're are embarking on numerous renovations projects with an old house we are buying. I really like your new sink. I'm curious...is the base for the sink the same vanity without doors and painted? Or did the whole thing come as a package from Lowes? And what is the name of the sink? I think I'm in love.
laterbetty at gmail dot com

Ocean May 16, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Looks great! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following me! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP