We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Feta makes it Beta! Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken

23 May 2010



I think that I have said it before, but in case I haven't I   L-O-V-E   Feta.  It is one of the best things in. the. world.

Technically I hadn't even tried it till my senior year in college, can you imagine? SAD!  Which was only four years ago - WOW, it has been four years, thats strange, I can't believe how fast it has gone.

Anyway, I have been making up for my lack of a previous knowledge of Feta, by trying to eat it whenever possible.   Enter the other day, when I had to make dinner.  I had some bone-in, skin on (gasp- who do I think I am?) chicken breasts, frozen spinach and FETA!  So I made dinner, and it was easy and SO delish!

Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serves 5-6
Preheat oven to 450

1 bag of Frozen Spinach (10 oz)
1 clove garlic
1 cup Feta
5-6 Bone-in skin on chicken breasts

Steam the spinach with 1 crushed clove garlic, drain any excess liquid.
Add the Feta and mix till combined.
 

Gently make a pocket in the skin, stuff the filling under the skin, (divide evenly between the chicken).




Bake at 450 for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 170.
I put mine on a rack so that the fat could drain into the pan. 

I served mine with a small salad and Greek vinaigrette dressing. 






9 comments:

Sincerely B. May 23, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Woah! That looks unreal! Would be perfect for an 'On the patio' dinner! Thanks for the recipe and directions!!

Sarah {The Student Knitter} May 23, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

we do something super similar, but we pound out some boneless skinless breasts and then wrap the chicken around the spinach and feta. Super good, too! Sometimes if we wanna get fancy we cut them in to pinwheels and it looks all impressive and stuff! :)

Love it!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light May 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Fun! I didn't know you did this food linky on Sundays - where have I been? That spinach/feta stuffing sounds fab - I will definitely make this in the coming week! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm hungry!

Unknown May 23, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

This looks super yummy!!!!!! Yum yum! Thanks for sharing!

-Ashley @ www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

BAILEY May 23, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

I love Feta too. My fav is Goat Cheese. This sounds delicious and hope to make it soon. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown May 23, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Ohhh - that looks yummy!!! And I LOVE Feta. Lived in Turkey for 3 1/2 years and fell in love with the stuff. I'm soooo gonna try this soon. Thank you!

bkmonet May 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

That looks absolutely DELICIOUS! Thank you for sharing - I can't wait to try your recipe!

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog from Follow Me Friday. I am now following back and cannot wait to see more from you!

http://thewhitebluesky.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP