We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Nursery Obsession; Guest Nursery Remodel

01 April 2010

I recently got an email from Amy at Our Daily Obsessions with this adorable nursery for their adorable daughter.  Here is what she wrote:
We finally have our daughter's nursery almost finished (just waiting to put in baseboards and putting up a chandelier). Although, she just turned 2 so we'll soon be transitioning to a toddler room soon. We painted the walls a light pink and then had brown and cream accents throughout the room.
Here's the before:
And the after: 
This was before my thrift store obsession. If I had to do it over again, I'd find a cute little crib and refinish it and I'd sew my daughters bed set.
I did: cross stitch the piece on the top shelf, was given the vintage Madame Alexander Doll (I know you're jealous), bought cheap fabric bins and tied ribbons around them (that I use to put her clothes, shoes, misc. items in), bought her curtains on clearance, found the bed set on ebay, made the bow holder out of an old frame, bought her book shelf from a thrift store, bought the rug on sale, made her hanging name on the wall, put in the hardwood flooring ourselves, and bought the frames on sale.
I love walking in this room, but most of all love seeing my beautiful, little girl in it.


I think this room turned out beautifully!
Don't you all agree?
Do you have any remodels, decor ideas or projects tutorials? Email me.   

5 comments:

Tiffany April 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

My favorite part is the ribbons on the totes, nice touch! And the "thrift store obsession" crazy contagious!

Suki Lotti April 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Love it! I really like the ribbons on the bins. They are a great touch!

Megan Gunyan April 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

So beautiful. Perfect for a little girl. I love the floors! And the soft accents are so great...I almost got teary eyed! That's what happens when you have 2 little girls and see such a precious space for them! (Well, not mine, but girls in general). Love it!

Check out my blog for a fun give away:
alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP