We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

The Princess and the Pillow; Guest Project Tutorial

20 March 2010

We have a quick tutorial that was submitted by Cami at Creating by Cami.


It is a cute tutorial for a pillow that she created for her daughter's princess bedding.  It is a faux chenille pillow.  It has a nice texture and I think could be a fun process to experiment with. Here is the project:


You can make a lot of fun projects using this faux (fake) chenille method I'm about to show you. I've done cute little girl purses, and wanted to try this pillow. I think making faux chenille is also great for new sewers, because of the basic skills and repetition they are exposed to. Anyway, here's how you make it.

TA-DAA! Just what that cute princess bed needed.


 Thanks Cami for the great tutorial!  
I bet your little girl LOVES her beautiful bed!

1 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths March 20, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! How cute. I'm bookmarking this page so I can make some faux chenille as soon as I buy a new sewing machine. The possibilities of things to make from this... Thanks for posting. Loving it!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP