We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Pink is this year's black! Guest Before and After!

20 March 2010

I am totally in love with this dresser redo from Erika at e creates.
I love the color and I love how she saved the original hardware, because it really does have great lines!
Check it out!  (her posts are here and here)
Okay Erika, take it away:
This is my cute little Craigslist find for 20 bucks!  Hopefully it'll turn out half as great as my inspiration.
 
 
It's obviously still functional, but needs some major TLC.
Which is your favorite?
Here she is!!!! 
After




















She's not perfect, but we love her anyway:)

 
 


I really love the color choice!  
Great Job I think the dresser is perfect!.... 
now, if only I could convince Justin to let me paint our dresser pink....

14 comments:

Low Tide High Style March 20, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

That dresser is definitely "pretty in pink"!! I love it when people just go for it and paint furniture in bold, striking colors!

Kat :)

Unknown March 20, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

I love it, too. It has great lines, and you did a SUPER job on the paint choice.

Pink Princess March 20, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

LOVE IT!!! Love the color, I painted one of MY dressers pink last week :)And I love the look of t as well. Great job ♥

Janet March 20, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

For once I was ahead of the trendy girls. I painted my dresser pink last year. I just love pink. I love your pink dresser they just don't make handles like they used to, its so hard to find authentic vintage handles.

Check it out here..
http://culdesacchic.blogspot.com/2009/11/dresser-before-after.html

Janet@CuldeSacChic

Erika March 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Thanks ladies!!! My girls love it too:) Thanks for featuring me, very exciting!
Erika

Julie March 20, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

I have a very similiar dresser in my girls room. I assumed cream would look best but I love how yours turned out with pink. I might just do the same. Thanks for sharing

Ty Jenkins March 31, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

I have a Dresser, almost exactly this style, from the 1960s, that i have had since i was a child. I ended up redoing it for my daughter. and your cute pink dresser just reminds me of my daughters dresser.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP