We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

The Stats, Month 6

10 January 2010

Sunday is going to be our family post day, hope you don't mind.  Can you believe that Etta has been here for almost 6 months?  It is so strange, 6 months is such a short amount of time, but it seems like she has always been here, yet it is all so new.  Either way, I LOVE having her here. 

P.S.  Check out the cute hat I crocheted about a year before I got pregnant.  I made two matching hats, maybe I should do a giveaway and tutorial!  They are super easy and fun to make, perfect for a "watching t.v.-multi tasking"project.



Here are the latest stats (technically a few weeks earlier than 6 months!):

Around 45-50% weight 15 lbs exact
75% Height 26 1/4"

She is starting to even out a little in size, which the doctor says in normal.  And the saddest news for me is that she is now ready to start eating food.  Well, you know what I mean, rice cereals etc.  I am actually having a hard time with this, although I plan to continue nursing, it just makes me sad that she is getting so grown up! (It is all relative people!)  I thought I would be so excited, not quite.

She is just as adorable as ever.  This is what she is up to right now.   She is really interested in her feet, and what sounds she can make with her fingernails (scratching things).  She also talks a whole lot more.  She enjoys sticking out her tongue and loves to get yours if she has the opportunity.  She wants to stand most of the time.   She rolls over on to her side, but still hates tummy time.  If we help her roll over on to her tummy, she rolls right back over to her back on her own.   She is actually pretty good at sitting up for short periods of time, although she has been good at that for awhile.  She loves to dance and when I make funny noises and dance around with her, well that is her favorite. 

5 comments:

andrea wardle January 10, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Sadie is 17 lbs and 27 inches tall (25% for weight, 50% for height). Your 6 month old could eat my 10 month old! I would love to see how to make that hat!

creative jewish mom February 15, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Love the hat! Would love to have you link to this at my blog linking party, still open Today!
@http://www.creativejewishmom.com Hope to see you there!

malkah February 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Too cute. Why not a mommy/baby set?
Looking forward to seeing you at Creative Jewish Mom next week.

Julie February 18, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Love the hat! This is on my list of things to do this year. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP